Welcome to the random thoughts of my day. I'm trying to lose a few pounds and to win a weight loss challenge with some friends from work. I'm also trying to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and a healthy work/life balance.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm tired

Wow. It was a tough week back. Nothing bad just hard to catch up after being gone for a week. I am very happy it is Friday. I didn't get back on the diet but I did pretty good this week.... NO WINE or CHEESE. I don't know that I'll be drinking wine for a while. I did have a couple of beers/ciders the other night when I went out for a drink and then tonight I had a beer. Not too bad. The only bad thing I really ate all week was girl scout cookies. I bought some boxes of Thin MInts and I can't stop eating them. I should just toss them in the garbage but I can't. I love the thin mints.
This weekend I have to clean my filthy house. My suitcase is still on the floor wide open. CLothes piled places. The kitchen a mess. Uggghhh. I'm going to clean and pay bills. Maybe clean out the fridge and buy some good healthy food for this week.
Today as I was driving through Stockton I saw the guy in the pickle suit dancing on the side of the road. FOllowing that I saw the gal wearing the statue of liberty suit. Right away, I knew what I was grateful for this Friday. I am very grateful that I don't have that job! Whenever I feel frustrated with my job, I'm going to remember those folks and say a little prayer of thanks that I don't have to wear a costume and dance for cars :)

1 comment:

BaristaGirl said...

But the real question is...would you wear a banana suit? LOL