Welcome to the random thoughts of my day. I'm trying to lose a few pounds and to win a weight loss challenge with some friends from work. I'm also trying to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and a healthy work/life balance.

Friday, March 12, 2010

It Friday!

Wow! It seemed to get here fast this week. I was on Jury duty Wednesday and Thursday so it made the week kinda weird. I will remain in Jury duty all of next week and possibly the following week. The drag is that the job doesn't stop. It just means working in the evening and weekends. I have to go to Fresno on Sunday for training. At least I get Saturday as a day off :)
Food wasn't great this week. I didn't go nuts. I was very aware of what I ate and I walked the dogs every day except today (it was raining.) I walked them at least a mile and 2 days I did 2 miles. I'll get in 2 miles tomorrow but Sunday is out of the question. Next week I have to get the eating under control. No more girl scout cookies! I had my first glass of wine in 2 weeks on Thursday. It was delicious! I'm stuck on the Husch Pinot Noir. A little bit of heaven in a glass.
Since it is Friday, it is time to be grateful. I'm grateful I made it through another week. I'm grateful for my 2 sweet dogs. I'm grateful my managers are self sufficient and I don't worry about them when I can't be in the store. I'm grateful that I have a super comfortable bed and it's calling my name.....

1 comment:

Staci said...

Thats great that you walked the dogs every day this week. Its going to be so much easier to do that now that winter is just about over.