Welcome to the random thoughts of my day. I'm trying to lose a few pounds and to win a weight loss challenge with some friends from work. I'm also trying to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and a healthy work/life balance.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Gratitude

It's Gratitude Friday!
I feel really grateful for my health. For all of the complaining I do about feeling old, I know I am really fortunate that I am in great health. I have had no major illnesses, I can run/ walk/ exercise. I am fairly strong physically and mentally. I'm not depressed, in fact I'm pretty darned happy. I don't have high blood pressure. I might need to drop a few pounds but I'm not obese. Overall I'm doing okay for an old broad. In yoga we hug ourselves at the end of glass and say thank you to our bodies for allowing us to practice for an hour. I am thankful. In return I should be picker about what I put into my body. No junk food, no processed crap, not so much alcohol (Notice I didn't say no alcohol). This week I will practice gratitude to my body.

2 comments:

BaristaGirl said...

And you wonder why I call you Yoda. I need to practice more thankfulness!

Staci said...

Wow, you're so positive. You make me sick.