Welcome to the random thoughts of my day. I'm trying to lose a few pounds and to win a weight loss challenge with some friends from work. I'm also trying to get back on track with a healthy lifestyle and a healthy work/life balance.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

long day

Holy cow this was a long day. It was our monthly Fresno meeting today which means leaving the house at 5:30 to get to Fresno in time. Then got back home at 7:30 this evening. Needless to say I ate terrible. I mean terrible. I started off well with a banana and yogurt but then had Chipolte for lunch with a cupcake and French onion soup & salad for dinner. Oh.. and a couple of onion rings. Plus, 2 beers. Not good. Yesterday was pretty good all day and MOnday was decent. The worse part is that I weighed myself on MOnday and I was a lb heavier than last week. I thought it was a mistake so I waited and weighed myself again on Tuesday and sure enough, it is a lb heavier. Yuck. I have got to get serious about this challenge. I'm running out of clothes to wear. Once my summer clothes come out of the closet they are not going to fit over my fat rear. I'm so exhausted!!! I have vacation coming up in just over a week and I am ready. Tomorrow is a new day. I vow to eat healthy all day. Plus, I'm going to walk the dogs tomorrow, unless it's raining again.
I might just have to break down and buy some clothes that fit. Ugghhh.

1 comment:

BaristaGirl said...

Stay away from the samples at my store!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Danger!!!!